Please read our Bed & Breakfast Policies before filling out the reservation request. To read our Privacy Statement, click here.
We will contact you to confirm availability and to obtain a credit card number to hold your reservation. Add us to your contacts so our e-mail response doesn't end up in the junk bin.
Flying to Canada? You may need an Electronic Transfer Authorization if you are not a U.S. citizen.
We respond to every e-mail request!
If you haven't heard from us, please check your spam folder.
* Fields marked with an
asterisk are mandatory
Bed & Breakfast Policies
- We are a non-smoking house (our covered north veranda is available for smoking).
- We welcome children over sixteen.
- Each of our rooms has one queen-sized bed. We have no cots or fold-out beds, and can accommodate no more than two people in each room.
- In consideration of the comfort of all guests, we do not accept pets.
- Sound travels in a heritage house; we appreciate your cooperation in not wearing street shoes on the main and upper floors. We'll give you slippers!
- Check in is after 3 pm (let us know if you need to arrive earlier or later); please advise us what time to expect you. Check out is by 11 am.
- A deposit of three nights (or the length of stay, whichever is less) is required to secure a booking; bookings of ten days or more require a 50% deposit. Deposits are refundable with cancellation prior to fourteen days before your date of arrival. If you cancel within the fourteen days prior to arrival, you will be charged for each night, to a maximum of three nights. Refunds are subject to a $25 administration fee (we have to pay the credit card companies for transactions).
- Balance of payment is due upon check in.
- We accept cash, travellers' cheques, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. We are able to process debit cards if they are Visa.
- Rates do not include taxes (16%).