We have closed. Please do not try to reserve.
keeping the website up for a while out of nostalgia.)
* Fields marked with an
asterisk are mandatory
Bed & Breakfast Policies
- We are a non-smoking house (our covered north veranda is available for smoking).
- We welcome children over sixteen.
- Each of our rooms has one queen-sized bed. We have no cots or fold-out beds, and can accommodate no more than two people in each room.
- In consideration of the comfort of all guests, we do not accept pets.
- Sound travels in a heritage house; we appreciate your cooperation in not wearing street shoes on the main and upper floors. We'll give you slippers!
- Check in is after 3 pm (let us know if you need to arrive earlier or later); please advise us what time to expect you. Check out is by 11 am.
- A deposit of three nights (or the length of stay, whichever is less) is required to secure a booking; bookings of ten days or more require a 50% deposit. Deposits are refundable during the period of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Balance of payment is due upon check in.
- We accept cash, Visa, and MasterCard. We are able to process debit cards if they are Visa.
- Rates do not include taxes (16%).